I love working out! Searching workouts on Pinterest are one of my favorite past times. Although we have been a little off our game lately we are working hard to get back into a good rhythm. I love everything about working out! The burn you feel during, the soreness the day after, the strength it builds, and the grace it gives you overall.
David and I prefer to workout in the morning before work. Making this the first thing we do gets it done and out of the way. Besides the fact it gives us a boost of energy for our day it also clears our minds. Working out is one of the best ways to self-motivate
Here are 5 of my favorite Pinterest workouts!
(Click the picture to go to Pinterest, or the link to go to the blog)
- This has to be my favorite! It also happens to be a blog I love to reading. You can read Diary of a Fit Mommy here. FYI, it’s not just for mommies, but works great for everyone! If she can do it so can you!
- I’m always looking for workouts to firm and lift up the ladies! If you’re bigger chested like me you should love this workout as well! Vist Always Fit for more exercises.
- ABS! Who doesn’t love ab workouts? This is my favorite routine to follow! Mainly because I can make this routine harder or easier just by how many sets I do. It’s fabulous and a great way to fit in a quick ab workout in your day. Visit Body Rock TV for more workout ideas!
- Oh the back, the back! Who’s with me ladies? Whether you are male or female who doesn’t love a stunning back! Ladies we don’t want bra buldge, and men I’m sure you don’t want a smooth feminen back either. Besides for a lot of ladies out there think muscular backs are sexy! Remember that! Visit Upcoming Health for more exercises and nutrition ideas!
- I’m sure I’m not the only one who wants to wear heels and have my legs look incredibly sexy in them! Here is a great leg routine that is sure to get your legs burning!
Do you have any exercises to share with me? I love trying out new things and would love to see what you do! Share your favorite exercises in the comments below!